Sense Health is looking for an experienced web/React.js developer to take our products to the next level. You will work in an agile team and be part of an international and enthusiastic team to contribute to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare.
What you will do:
- Designing, architecting and developing our web portal built using React and coordinating with the back-end team during development.
- Safeguarding the quality and stability of our web portal.
- Working closely with the product team to ensure features are correctly built and help provide technical knowledge for upcoming features.
What we would like to see from you:
- Knowledge of popular JS library/frameworks like Redux is preferred.
- Experience in maintaining codebase for a long-running project.
- Familiar with unit tests, CI, lint, etc.
- Be comfortable with a UNIX-like CLI (e.g. bash).
- Passion for writing clean code with excellent readability.
- Great team player with good communication skills in English.
- Experience with agile development.
- Great feeling of responsibility for the output of your development team.
- Eager learner of new technologies.
- Github or Bitbucket account with relevant projects or contributions.
- You must be willing to work in Bandung.
What we can offer you:
- The rare opportunity to really make an impact on healthcare and personal health.
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunity to visit the Dutch Sense Health office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Awesome and motivated co-workers in an informal working atmosphere.
- Freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills.
- Daily lunch with the rest of the team.
- Other benefits like company LAN-parties, company dinners and company outings.
Are you interested?
Please send your resume and motivation to [email protected] or click the button below.