As a Senior Backend Engineer at Sense you will be part of our back-end development and operations team. You will be responsible for designing, building and deploying applications for our backend. Our backend is written using Python Django that interact with various databases (Postgres/MongoDB), are deployed using Docker images with Rancher/Kubernetes and are continuously tested and built in our CI infrastructure (Travis CI).
What you will do:
- Improve and extend our existing back-end applications.
- Coordinate with product and dev teams to identify backend needs.
- Design and build new services to be used by other teams.
- Work with a team of backend developers to coordinate work.
What we would like to see from you:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a back-end role.
- Programming experience for web applications (Python) with experience building REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with Web/Restful Frameworks (Flask/Django).
- NoSQL & SQL database experience (PostgresSQL/MongoDB).
- A hunger for building a secure and reliable product backend.
- Enthusiasm to work within an international team.
- Experience in Scrum methodology.
Good to have:
- Experience with continuous deployment.
- Experience with Linux systems administration & security.
- Monitor and deploy your own services.
- Be able to maintain databases and web services.
- Experience with server management tools (Ansible/Terraform).
- Experience with Docker & Rancher/Kubernetes.
- Able to learn and introduce new technologies to improve our product.
Are you interested?
Please email your resume and motivation to us or click the button below.